To celebrate this summer’s amazing auto rates and the vehicles we LOVE, we want to hear all about YOUR very first car! Come on, I’m sure I’m not the only one that has some pretty fond memories of my first ride. Was yours a piece of junk like mine or were you one of the lucky ones that was gifted a brand new, shiny car??
We know you’d love to reminisce about that first car just for fun… so we’re going to start a contest to make it worth your time! Just by telling us a fun story about that very first car of yours, you could win a $200 gift card (there are prizes for the runners up, too)! Check out all the deets on our “My First Ride” contest:
How to Enter:
• To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org a fun story about your first car (500 words or less, please!). Don’t forget to tell us the make and model of the car. Oh, and HOW did you pay for it?? Of course, we’d LOVE to hear that you got your loan through Linn Area!) We will also consider video entries that are 3 minutes or less. The more creative, the better!
• Make sure to attach a picture of the car (if you don’t have one because your car went kaput before you ever had a picture taken, try to find one similar out on the internet!)
• All entries must be emailed to email@example.com. With your submission, be sure to include all of your contact information. You’ll receive an email back letting you know that we’ve received your entry.
• DO NOT submit your entry on Facebook.
• All entries must be received by firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight on Sunday, August 7th.
• On Tuesday, August 9th, the top 3 submissions (as selected by Linn Area Credit Union) will be announced on our blog, Facebook and Twitter.
• Area residents will then be able to begin voting for their favorite story immediately on our blog! The entry that receives the most votes will win the grand prize of $200 (2nd place receives $50 and 3rd place receives $25).
• The winning entry will be announced on our blog on Monday, August 15th.
• Entries received after midnight on Sunday, August 7th will not be considered (only one entry per person).
• All people that enter must live in Linn or surrounding counties.
• You do not have to be a member of Linn Area Credit Union to enter.
• Linn Area Credit Union employees and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses) are not eligible to enter.
• No purchase necessary.
• By submitting an entry, you are giving permission for Linn Area Credit Union to use your name, picture and submission for promotional and advertising purposes.