This Father’s Day, we want to hear your favorite Dad-ism. What’s a Dad-ism? It’s a phrase that your dad says over and over and over again; typically hilarious, even if they don’t mean it to be.
“When I was your age, we didn’t (bla bla bla), we had to (bla bla bla) and we were happy.”
“I will turn this car around.”
“Did someone see that duck?” (after passing wind)
We know you’re laughing out loud right now as you think of some of YOUR dad’s Dad-isms! Quick – before you forget – send us a picture of your dad (or other father figure in your life) along with your very favorite family-friendly Dad-ism (keep it clean, folks!). All dads will be entered into a drawing. One lucky papa will be drawn to win a $200 VISA gift card.
How to Enter
To enter, email the following four items to me (Tara) at email@example.com or mail to 3015 Blairs Ferry Rd, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 Attn: Tara Bross:
- A picture of your father (or husband, grandpa, etc.).
- Your favorite family-friendly Dad-ism.
- Your Dad’s contact info (full name, address, phone number, email).
- Your contact info (full name, address, phone number, email).
• All entries must be received no later than 5:00 pm CST on Monday, June 18th. The winner will be contacted on Tuesday, June 19th.
• One entry per household.
• Incomplete entries will not be eligible (see the four entry requirements above).
• Your entry must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 3015 Blairs Ferry Rd, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402 Attn: Tara Bross. No other forms of entry will be accepted.
• All people that enter must live in Linn or surrounding counties.
• Linn Area Credit Union employees and their immediate families are encouraged to participate, but are not eligible to win.
• No purchase necessary.
• By submitting an entry, you are giving permission for Linn Area Credit Union to use your name, picture and submission for promotional and advertising purposes, including but not limited to our website, our blog, Facebook and Twitter.
Questions? Just shoot me (Tara) an email at email@example.com.