We have a business checking account for you! (Yes, we do!)
Our business checking accounts are designed specifically with the financial needs of your business in mind, paired with the way you use your account. Plus, you’ll be glad to know that our business account fees are competitively low. (Woot!) Our standard account fees apply as well. (They’re for all Linn Area members, not just business account holders.)
When you’re ready, here’s the schtuff you’ll need to get started:
- Organizing documents as applicable to your business organization, such as articles of incorporation
- Driver’s license or state ID for business owner(s)
- Social Security card* for business owner(s)
- Business tax identification number (TIN) or EIN letter as applicable
- Current business address
- Proof of authorization to act on behalf of the business, if the business name is different than your name
- Trade name paperwork or assumed name statement, if applicable
We offer three different types of business checking accounts. Take a look to find the one that’s right for you.
From ACH originations to merchant processing (and everything in between!), our business services and tools will help your company run like a well-oiled machine.
A nice add-on for your business checking account. It can be used worldwide but pulls directly from your checking account.
Moving a checking account used to be a big headache. Not anymore! ClickSWITCH makes switching financial institutions a whole lot easier… leaving you more time for important business!
Easily order your business checks online from your spacious (or not-so-spacious) office 24/7/365.
Not something a company likes to boast about – unless you’re comparing our business fees to those at most other financial institutions. Yep, we’re pretty darn competitive.
Did one of your vendors lose a check? Taaa-daaaaa! Check Stop Payment Form to the rescue!