We have a business checking account for you! (Yes, we do!)
Our business checking accounts are designed specifically with the financial needs of your business in mind, paired with the way you use your account. Plus, you’ll be glad to know that our business account fees are competitively low. (Woot!)
When you’re ready, here’s the schtuff you’ll need to get started:
- Organizing documents as applicable to your business organization, such as articles of incorporation
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Tax identification number (TIN) or EIN letter as applicable
- Current business address
- Proof of authorization to act on behalf of the business, if the business name is different than your name
- Trade name paperwork or assumed name statement, if applicable
The account for nonprofit organizations, smaller clubs, and organizations with limited monthly check writing, deposit, and withdrawal needs. It’s a free account that earns dividends on balances, as long as you maintain an average daily balance of more than $2,500.
Basic Business Checking
The account designed for small businesses that have substantial check writing, deposit, and withdrawal needs. This account has a very low monthly fee and earns dividends on balances when you maintain an average daily balance of more than $2,500.
The account for larger companies with a higher volume of transactions and deposits, as well as significant borrowing needs. We give you earnings credits on loan balances, which is a unique way to save you money on monthly fees. Deposit balances earn dividends or an earnings credit toward monthly fees.