We can help you make it work!
We’ve got the funds and know-how to help you turn your business into everything you’ve been dreaming about! (Unless you’ve been dreaming about Heidi Klum. We can’t turn your business into Heidi Klum.)
Ready to learn more about how we can help? Call us at (319) 892-7300 and ask to speak with one of our experienced, helpful and uber-savvy commercial loan specialists. You may also stop by our Blairs Ferry Road branch or fill out a short form to request a personal consultation.
To help make your loan application process zoom right along, please bring in: (you won’t need these at your initial consultation, but eventually, yes.)
- Business tax returns for the past three (3) years
- Personal tax returns for the past three (3) years for individuals who own 20% or more of the business
- Personal financial statements for individuals who own 20% or more of the business
- Organizational documents and operating agreements for business entity
- Purchase agreement for real estate transactions (where applicable)
- Purchase order or invoice for equipment or vehicles (where applicable)
- Building plans, budget, subcontractor bids, and building permits (for construction loans)
- 90 days of checking account statements to show proof of down payment funds (where applicable)
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Linn Area Credit Union is committed to helping small businesses navigate the COVID-19 relief options. Check here for more information about the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Ready to move forward? We can help you with anything from commercial first mortgages to vehicle and equipment loans!
Is your company on the verge of greatness? We offer a variety of loan options that can help you take it to the next level.
We offer three different types of business checking accounts. Take a look to find the one that’s right for you.
From ACH originations to merchant processing (and everything in between!), our business services and tools will help your company run like a well-oiled machine.
Does your business offer high-deductible health plans? If so, you may be interested in our free Health Savings Accounts for yourself and your employees.