We know you’re building an empire.
Expand. Diversify. Acquire. (Face it: These are the words that get you out of bed in the morning!) With the dawn of each day, you square off against new challenges… and you wouldn’t have it any other way! Well, let Linn Area Credit Union be the trusty sidekick on your incredible quest. We’ve got a lot to offer!
Contact our commercial loan specialist at (319) 892-7300 or stop by the Blairs Ferry Road office. Want to prep for the application process? Here’s your checklist. (You won’t need the info at your very first meeting, but we know how you are.)
Commercial First Mortgage
Now’s the time for more locations! Let us help you purchase or refinance commercial buildings, investment properties, or land for real estate development or construction loans.
- Five-year terms with flexible amortization available
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate products available
Business Line of Credit
Do you need to purchase additional inventory for that expansion? Well, we know your suppliers still want to get paid. A business line of credit can help ward off a cash-flow crunch.
- One-year, annually-renewable, working capital lines of credit
- Interest-only payments
- Secured by accounts receivable and inventory
A conquering empire often needs an extra vehicle or five. Let us loan you the scratch you need to build your fleet!
There’s always a cutting-edge something-or-other that will take your business to the next level. You want that. We can help you finance it.
- 20% down required
- Term is dependent on the useful life of the equipment financed
Ag loans? Just say yes. Ask us how you can purchase or refinance farmland or recreational land.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
SBA loans are backed by the government, making long-term financing a possibility. An SBA loan can be used to establish a new business or to assist in the operation, acquisition, or expansion of an existing business, including:
- Purchasing land or buildings with 10% down
- Acquiring furniture, fixtures, machinery and equipment
- Working capital or financing inventory
- Construction or renovation projects
- Financing business acquisitions
There are several types of loans available through the SBA. We’ll find the right one for you and your business!