Small businesses are as unique as the people who own them.
Each has its own needs and quirks. (You don’t like peanut butter, and your business is closed on Tuesday? We totally get you!) Our communities thrive because of the people who start up and support small, local businesses. Check out the loans we offer to help you build your dream biz!
Ready to learn more about how we can help? Ring up our commercial loan specialist at (319) 892-7300 or stop by our Blairs Ferry Road branch. Take a moment to check out the items you’ll need for your loan application. (Not for your first meeting, though, so don’t sweat it!)
Commercial First Mortgage
If you’re ready to spread your wings, we can help you purchase or refinance commercial buildings, investment properties, or land for real estate development or construction loans.
- Five-year terms with flexible amortization available
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate products available
Business Line of Credit
Does your business cash flow change with the seasons? Come see us about a business line of credit to help even out the highs and lows.
- One-year, annually-renewable, working capital lines of credit
- Interest-only payments
- Secured by accounts receivable and inventory
Whether you own an HVAC business or a mobile pet-grooming service (or anything in between!), we can help you finance one vehicle or an entire fleet.
Starting up or expanding a business can require new or additional equipment. Let us finance whatever you need!
- 20% down required
- Term is dependent on the useful life of the equipment financed
Ag loans? Yup, we got ’em. Ask us how you can purchase or refinance farmland or recreational land.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
SBA loans are backed by the government, making long-term financing a possibility. An SBA loan can be used to establish a new business or to assist in the operation, acquisition, or expansion of an existing business, including:
- Purchasing land or buildings with 10% down
- Acquiring furniture, fixtures, machinery and equipment
- Working capital or financing inventory
- Construction or renovation projects
- Financing business acquisitions
There are several types of loans available through the SBA. We’ll find the right one for you and your business!