Learn how you can put the equity in your home to work for you.
Planning some home repairs? Need to consolidate debt? Have a college student? (Or maybe there’s something else you need a little extra cash for…?)
Sign up for a free one-hour consultation to discuss your financial needs with our home equity specialist, Debby Behnke. She’ll walk you through the best way to go about tapping into your home’s equity, given your individual situation. The consultation may be held in person or over the phone, whichever you prefer. All homeowners are welcome to participate, even if your mortgage isn’t with Linn Area Credit Union. There’s no obligation! (Just be ready to learn about home equity!)
We have several time slots available from April 12-23 and from May 4-27, but we’re super flexible! If they don’t fit your schedule, please contact Debby at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll arrange a time that works!
If you choose an in-person consultation, please understand that we will be following CDC guidelines:
- Face coverings are required.
- You may bring only one other member of your household.
- We will maintain six feet between parties.
- A clear partition will separate both parties.
- Surfaces will be disinfected between sessions.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.