We love moms!
Moms have the toughest job in the world. At Linn Area Credit Union, we love Moms so much that we’re holding a contest to find one of the best Moms out there! This Mother’s Day, one very deserving Mom is going to celebrate in style with a Day of Beauty, thanks to Linn Area Credit Union and City Looks.
The prize package:
A Spa Facial or 50 minute Full Body Massage, Spa Manicure and Spa Pedicure, Hair Style and Makeup application and beautiful basket full of Aveda Bath & Body products! (value of $300)
- Nominate any mom in your life (your mom, wife, sister, grandma, friend, co-worker, etc.) by telling us why she deserves to get pampered.
- All entries must be received no later than midnight on Sunday, April 24th.
- On Wednesday, April 27th, the top 3 submissions (as selected by Linn Area Credit Union) will be announced on our blog.
- Area residents will then be able to begin voting immediately on our blog, Facebook and Twitter! The Mom who receives the most votes will win the City Looks Day of Beauty Package.
- The winning Mom will be announced on our blog on Friday, May 6th.
How to nominate:
- To nominate the special mom in your life, tell us in 500 words or less why she deserves to get pampered! You can do this in a story, poem, sonnet – whatever! Don’t feel like writing? We’ll also consider video nominations – talking, singing, interpretive dance, live footage, just keep them under 3 minutes, please! The more creative, the better!
- Email email@example.com your submission and be sure to include all of your contact information as well as the full first and last name of the nominee. You’ll receive an email back letting you know that we’ve received your nomination.
Entries received after midnight on Sunday, April 24th will not be considered. All nominated moms must live in Linn or surrounding counties. You do not have to be a member of Linn Area Credit Union to nominate or be nominated. Linn Area Credit Union employees and their immediate families are not eligible to nominate or be nominated. No purchase necessary.