Your online security is very important to us.
We take several precautions to ensure your information is secure.
To access our secure area of online banking, you must enter your Username and Password. As a security precaution, we store your Password in our database in an encrypted format that even we cannot decode.
In addition, Enhanced Authentication provides extra protection for your online data and helps guard against phishing scams and identity theft by recognizing your computer and usage patterns. If a questionable logon attempt is detected, the system will require additional identity verification before allowing access.
Other online security measures include:
- Automatic time out that occurs if you are inactive in the secure area of our site for more than 10 minutes.
- Lock out after 3 unsuccessful attempts at entering the Password.
While we continue to evaluate and implement the latest improvements in Internet security technology, users of the system also have responsibility for the security of their information and should always follow the recommendations listed below:
- Site best viewed and most secure with current versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.
- Keep your Password confidential.
- Be sure others are not watching you enter information on the keyboard when using the system.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged on to the system. Others may approach your computer and gain access to your account information if you walk away.
- Exit the system when you are finished to properly end your session. Once a session has ended, no further transactions can be processed until you log on to the system again.
- Close your browser when you are finished, so that others cannot view any account information displayed on your computer.
- Keep your computer free of viruses. Use virus protection software to routinely check for a virus on your computer. Never allow a virus to remain on your computer while accessing the system.