Money makes the world go ’round
We get it. You’re busy and don’t want to spend your time learning about money and credit. That’s where we come in. We’ve created a one-stop shop for our members who are 16 – 22 and ridiculously awesome. Here’s the deal:
- A free checking account complete with a debit card, no minimum balance requirement and a complimentary box of checks. (See what you need to open a checking account.)
- A low-rate Visa credit card with no annual fee. (See the deets.)
- Great rates on loans for cars, college and other stuff you need.
- Free access to all of our online services.
- Tools to help you learn the best way to handle these services – no one’s born knowing this stuff and we want you to learn it this way instead of the hard way.
Don’t forget – you must be a member of Linn Area to use these services. (If you already have an account here, you’re a member. If you don’t, you’re not – easy peasy rice and cheesy.) To become a member, open an account. What does it mean to be a member? Get the skinny!
The Checking Account
Bottom line: it’s free and it’s a checking account.
No other credit card wants to meet our card in a dark alley. Just sayin’.
Tired of hearing “you’re too young”or “sorry, you don’t have a credit history?” You won’t get that from us.
Plug in to your accounts 24/7. Don’t trip on the cord! ( j/k, we know it’s all wireless.)