Which Linn Area cards can I use with Google Pay?
How do I add my Linn Area cards into Google Pay?
If you already have your Linn Area card in your Google account you can simply add it to Google Pay by confirming a few details. (If not, these five easy steps are for you!)
- Open the Google Pay app on your phone.
- If you have multiple Google Accounts in Google Pay: At the top left of the app, touch your name, then choose the account you want to add a card to.
- At the bottom right, touch the “Payments Methods” icon.
- Touch the “+ Payment Method” button.
- Enter your card number manually or use your phone’s camera to capture your card info. (If you choose to use the camera, double check that all the information is accurate.)
Prefer to do things on desktop? Get set up at pay.google.com.
Can more than one card be stored in Google Pay?
How do I pay in apps and on the web?
Use Google Pay to check out even faster across your favorite apps and sites. Once you’ve added a card, you won’t need to enter your payment info again. Just choose Google Pay at checkout, confirm your purchase, and you’re all set.
How much will it cost me to use Google Pay?
Zip, zero, zilch!
(Note: Message and data rates may apply — check with your cellular communications provider.)
What if I lose my Android phone?
Oh, we hate it when that happens. But that’s why Find My Device exists! This slick little deal can show you your phone’s location. It also lets you remotely ring your phone, lock your device, erase everything on it, and more.
What should I do if I have an issue adding my Linn Area cards to Google Pay?
Contact us, and we’ll walk you through it!
Where can I get more information on Google Pay?
Visit Google Pay to learn more.