Why wait for the mail? Go paperless with free and secure eStatements
eStatements allow you to view, save and/or print your statement right from your inbox days before you would normally receive a paper statement in the mail. (How exciting it is to read will be up to you and your spending habits.) You’ll receive an email from us each month notifying you when it’s ready to view. Want to look back at a prior month’s statement? No problem-o! eStatements are accessible online for six months so you can quickly review your account history.
Now, we know what you’re thinking — “If I don’t get paper statements, I won’t receive the awesome LACU newsletter anymore.” Not true! Our eStatement members are treated to an email version of the newsletter each month.
Perks of eStatements:
- Get your statement days sooner than snail mail
- Reduce your risk of identity theft
- Reduce paper waste and clutter — a tree somewhere will thank you
- It’s free
If you’re re-enrolling in eStatements after our system upgrade, follow these step-by-step instructions.
To sign up for eStatements for the very first time, follow these simple steps:
- Log into online banking. (You must be enrolled in online banking to receive eStatements.)
- Click on the “Documents” tab at the top.
- You’ll see a pop-up window. If you have more than one deposit account, you’ll need to tell us which one you wish to enroll in eStatements. Select the account by clicking into the “Member Account” dropdown and choosing the number of the account. Click the “Continue” button.
- A “Document Viewer” window will pop up. Within this window, you’ll see a place to enter a verification code and a PDF “Test Drive” document. (You may have to scroll to see them!) Read the PDF “Test Drive” and enter the verification code from the document into the verification code field.
- Click on the now-activated “Verify Code” button.
Ta-dahhh! Now you’ll see the area where you’ll view your eStatements. (It’s blank, you say? Yep. That’s because you juuuuuust signed up! You’ll see a statement in this area starting with the first day of the next month.)