Deposit checks directly into your account with your mobile phone!
Keep those jammies and slippers on! Mobile Deposit conveniently lets you deposit checks from almost anywhere, as long as you have a data connection. It’s totally secure, easy to do, and completely convenient! (Did we mention it’s convenient?)
Let’s get started!
Grab your Android or iPhone (we have an app for both). You’ll need a Linn Area account in good standing and a valid email address. (Piece o’ cake, right?)
- Download the Linn Area Credit Union mobile banking app on your Android or iPhone.
- Sign up for online banking, if you haven’t already. (You can just tap the Enroll Now button on the app.) If you need help with this, check out our helpful mobile banking tutorial videos.
- Tap “Mobile Deposit” in the app menu.
- Follow the in-app directions for new users.
- Read and accept the End User Agreement and within two (2) business days you’ll receive confirmation of your Mobile Deposit settings. (Boom!)
How to endorse a check for mobile deposit
- Sign your name on the back
- Write “For LACU Mobile Deposit Only” under your signature
How to make a mobile deposit
- Be sure the check is properly endorsed. (See the instructions above.)
- Log in into our mobile banking app.
- Tap “Mobile Deposit” in the menu.
- Tap “Deposit Check” option.
- Select the account you want it to go into.
- Enter the check amount.
- Tap “Send Notifications To” if you’d like to be notified of the deposit.
- Tap “Take Pictures” option.
- Tap “Deposit Check.”
- Follow the in-app instructions to take pictures of both the front and back of the check.
- Tap “Submit Deposit.”
It’s seriously just that easy!