It’s like having the credit union at your fingertips 24/7.
Online banking is a FREE online banking service that saves you time and money (um…yes, please?!).
Online banking allows you to:
- Check account balances
- Pay your bills (a member favorite!) – no more paying for postage!
For help with Bill Payer, call 1-855-640-3740.
- Transfer money
- Make loan payments
- Set up account alerts
- See what checks have cleared
- View your last 6 months of statements
- Track your spending, manage your budget and see ALL your accounts from almost any financial institution in one place using a money manager!
- Access our online banking app (along with Mobile Deposit)
- Download your account information into Quicken®*
- And much more!
All of this right at your fingertips AND you don’t even need to leave the house (although we’d love to see you!). Sign up today!
*To download your account information into Quicken:
- Once you’ve logged in, click on the account you’d like to receive transaction data from.
- Find the “Tools” menu in the left column of the page and Click on “Download Transactions.” A popup window will come up.
- Make sure the account you want is chosen in “Select Account.” (If not, click on the down arrow and select the correct account type.)
- Next, click the down arrow in the “Date Range” section and either select “Since Last Statement” or select “Date Range” to input a custom date range. If you select “Date Range,” you will see calendar icons and dates for the “from” and “to” dates. Click in each to select a range.
- Click the down arrow in the “Download Format” section and select your desired file type. Both Quickbooks and Quicken can import using the Open Financial Exchange (OFX) format, so you may use this format for either application or select a different format. Click “Download.”
- Depending on your browser and operating system, the download may happen as a file download within your browser window or a window may be opened asking where you would like to save the file. Either way, make note of the location of the file.
- Finally, follow instructions from your Quicken or Quickbooks application on how to import the file for your use.