The best way to save money and/or make loan payments.
Having funds transferred automatically is a great way to help you budget. We offer a few different automatic transfer options so you don’t even have to think about it.
If you’d like to have some money automatically placed into one (or more) accounts, you have a couple of options:
- Log in to online banking, hover over Transfers, and then click on Make Transfer in the dropdown menu. In the Transfer Type field, you’ll be able to set up how often the transfer happens and when. (Don’t forget to enter a Stop Date.)
- Contact us and we’ll get you set up with EZ Transfer. This will establish automatic transfers of money between your accounts so you never have to think about it again.
Automatic Loan Payments
Never miss a loan payment! Whether your loan is at Linn Area or with another financial institution, you can set up automatic transfers from your Linn Area accounts to make your monthly loan payments. You can do this a few ways:
- Set it up yourself via online banking. Hover over Transfers, and then click on Make Transfer in the dropdown menu. In the Transfer Type field, you’ll be able to set up the date you want the loan payment to occur. (Don’t forget to set a Stop Date sometime near payoff!) This will give you full control, allowing you to make changes whenever you like. (Plus, it’s free!)
- Set up an EZ Transfer. This is a free solution if your loan and the account the money is coming out of are both here at Linn Area Credit Union. Contact us to get this set up at no cost.
- Set up an ACH Transfer. This is an ongoing automatic transfer of money from one financial institution to another. There is a $20 fee to set up this up. If this is something you’d like to do, please contact us and we’ll get you taken care of.