The best way to save money and/or make loan payments.
Having funds transferred automatically is a great way to help you budget. We offer several automatic transfer options so you don’t even have to think about it.
If you’d like to have some money automatically placed into one (or more) accounts or automatically put toward your monthly loan payment, it can be done several ways:
- You can go into eBranch (our online banking program), click on the “Options” tab and set up whatever type of automatic deductions you want.
- Contact us and we’ll get you set up with EZ Transfer. This will establish automatic transfers of money between your accounts so you never have to think about it again.
Automatic Loan Payments
Set your loan payments to consistently and automatically come out of an account of your choosing and go toward a loan payment. You can do this several ways:
- Set it up yourself via eBranch (under transfers, look for “scheduled transfers.”) This will give you full control, allowing you to make changes whenever you like, plus it’s free.
- Set up an ACH Transfer. This is an ongoing automatic transfer of money from one financial institution to another. There is a $20 fee to set up this up. If this is something you’d like to do, please contact us and we’ll get you taken care of.
- Set up an EZ Transfer. This is a free solution if your loan and the account the money is coming out of are both here at Linn Area Credit Union. Contact us to get this set up at no cost.