Buying a house is a big move!
We’re so excited for you! Buying a home is a big deal, whether you’re getting your very first home, upgrading from your current house, or downsizing.
Big investments like this always come with plenty of (sometimes scary!) decisions to make. We offer several types of mortgage loans, each with their very own benefits, requirements, and rates. It’s important to choose the right mortgage from the start. (Have no fear… that’s why we’re here!)
There are many ways to begin, and no right or wrong way. You may:
- Look through the options to become familiar with the different mortgages we offer.
- Attend a first-time home buyer seminar. We usually offer two or three a year. Check our events listing to see if there’s one coming up.
- Explore our mortgage calculators.
- Request a free consultation.
- Learn more about mortgage lending by learning key terms from our mortgage glossary.
- Contact one of our super-savvy mortgage loan originators.
- Check out our current mortgage loan rates.
Circumstances change. Rates fluctuate. Life is unpredictable. (Sometimes in a good way, and sometimes not so much.) Refinancing can be a powerful way to take control and create a better financial position for yourself and your family. Every situation is unique. Our mortgage loan originators can look at all the moving parts and help you find the best path forward.
The following information is usually required during the loan process:
- Your Social Security number
- Current pay stubs or, if self-employed, your tax returns for the past two years
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Investment account statements for the past two months
- Child support information
- Bankruptcy information
- Name and phone number of your insurance agent
If you currently own real estate:
- Mortgage account information
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
Ask our loan specialists about homeowners insurance! We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program.
Ready to roll?
Almost everything can be done electronically, so if you’re ready, contact one of our mortgage loan originators or go ahead and apply!