Which Linn Area card(s) can I use with Apple Pay®?
Happily, Apple Pay can be used with all our credit cards and debit cards.
How do I add my card into Apple Pay?
There are a few ways to get it done:
- Use your iSight® camera to instantly capture your card information.
- Enter a card manually.
- Add your Linn Area card from your iTunes® account to Apple Pay
Can more than one card be stored in Apple Pay?
You betcha! You can have up to eight different cards on any device.
How do I make my Linn Area credit card my default card?
We’re glad you asked! (With our great rates, you’ll want it to be your go-to card!) It’s easy peasy, and here’s how you do it.
On your iPhone®:
- Open Wallet.
- Touch and hold your finger on the Linn Area card that you want to make the default.
- Drag the card to the front of the cards in the Apple Pay section.
On your iPad®:
- Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Default Card.
- Choose the Linn Area card you want to be your default card.
How much will it cost me to use Apple Pay?
Zip, zero, zilch!
(Note: Message and data rates may apply – check with your cellular communications provider.)
What if I lose my phone?
That’s a total drag, but the good news is: you can use the “Find My iPhone” feature to set your device in “Lost Mode,” so whoever finds it can’t access the phone without a PIN. If you think the phone is lost forever (instead of in your bestie’s minivan), you can wipe all the info from your iPhone.
What should I do if I have an issue adding my Linn Area credit or debit card to Apple Pay?
Give us a shout at (319) 892-7411 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll walk you through it!
Where can I get more information on Apple Pay?
Visit Apple® to learn more.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.