Deposit checks directly into your account with your mobile phone!
Keep those jammies and slippers on! Mobile Deposit conveniently lets you deposit checks from almost anywhere, as long as you have a data connection. It’s totally secure, easy to do, and completely convenient! (Did we mention it’s convenient?)
Let’s Get Started!
Grab your Android or iPhone (we have an app for both). You’ll need a Linn Area CU account in good standing and a valid email address. (Piece o’ cake, right?)
- Sign up for eBranch, our free online banking service (if you haven’t already!)
- Download the Linn Area Credit Union Mobile Money app on your Android or iPhone (if you’ve already downloaded it, you may need to get the update!)
- Tap “Mobile Deposit” in the app menu
- Follow the in-app directions for new users
- Read and accept the End User Agreement and within two (2) business days you’ll receive confirmation of your Mobile Deposit settings
How to Endorse a Check for Mobile Deposit
- Sign your name on the back
- Write “For LACU Mobile Deposit Only” under your signature
Making a Mobile Deposit
- Be sure the check is properly endorsed. (See the instructions above.)
- Log in into our Mobile Money app.
- Tap “Mobile Deposit” in the menu.
- Tap “Deposit Check” option.
- Enter the check amount.
- Write a fun note to yourself in the memo if you want to!
- Tap “Take Pictures” option.
- Tap “Deposit Check.”
- Follow the in-app instructions to take pictures of both the front and back of the check.
- Tap “Submit Deposit.”
It’s seriously just that easy!